The Georgia Commission on Child Support staff is offering a series of trainings across the State from February to November 2019. Each training is open to judges, judicial staff, lawyers, legal staff, mediators, the Division of Child Support Services (DCSS) staff, other court personnel who work with child support, and the public. The trainings focus on legislative changes to the statute that took effect on July 1, 2017 and July 1, 2018, learning to use the Online Child Support Calculator, and Georgia’s Income Deduction Order (IDO) process. Click the link below to register for a training event. Please check this site regularly for additional training dates.
- Thursday, April 4, 2019, Dekalb County Courthouse, Decatur
- Friday, April 26, 2019, Augusta-Richmond County Municipal Building, Augusta
- Friday, May 10, 2019, State Bar of Georgia, Tifton
- Friday, May 17, Hall County Courthouse, Gainesville
- Wednesday, July 17, State Bar of Georgia, Atlanta
- Friday, August 23, 2019, Houston County Courthouse, Perry
- Friday, September 6, 2019, State Bar of Georgia, Savannah
- Friday, November 1, 2019, State Bar of Georgia, Atlanta
Below are two segments from our December 2017 training in Atlanta.
What's New in Child Support - 2017
The Income Deduction Process in Georgia
Contact email@example.com for more information